Welcome to www.jonasderksen.com!
1. The following conditions apply to the use of the JD Musik website (hereinafter "website"). In order to use the website, it is important that you as a user accept the following provisions.
3. The subject matter of JD Musik is:
Sales of CDs, as well as digital products such as MP3 downloads or music notation
Contact details and legal information
If you have any questions about our website, you can contact us using the following contact details:
At the Fuchsenhütte 15
Phone: +49 (0) 1573-2432804
1. JD Music is available 24 hours a day. However, there may be times when there is an interruption in availability due to maintenance that is required for the system. Interruptions in availability can occur, among other things, due to force majeure or other causes for which JD Musik is not responsible, such as willful intent or gross negligence.
2. Jonas Derksen points out:
that it is technically impossible to provide the website free of errors of any kind and that Jonas Derksen therefore assumes no responsibility for it,
that errors can lead to the website being temporarily deactivated,
that the availability of this website depends on conditions and services beyond the control of Jonas Derksen, such as the transmission capacities and telephone connections between the individual participants. We are not responsible for any disruptions in this area.
Insofar as Jonas Derksen offers discussion forums temporarily or permanently on its website, the participants in the discussion forums are expected to observe the usual rules of communication such as mutual respect. Visitors may not distribute or publish any offensive, possibly degrading, foul, indecent, defamatory or obscene materials or materials that infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties.
When you use a JD Musik service or send us e-mails, text messages or other communications from your computer or mobile device, you are communicating with us electronically. We will communicate with you electronically in various ways, for example via e-mail, text messages or by publishing electronic messages or other communication on our website or as part of other JD Musik services. For contractual purposes, you agree to receive electronic communication from us and that all consents, notifications, publications and other communication that we communicate to you electronically do not require a written form, unless mandatory legal regulations require another form of communication.
Copyright and database rights
1. All content contained in or provided by a JD Musik service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and data collections, is the property of JD Musik or of third parties that deliver content or make it available on the website and is protected by German copyright law and database law.
2. The entire stock of content that is included in a JD Musik service or provided by it is also the exclusive property of JD Musik and is protected by German copyright law and database law.
3. You may not systematically extract and / or reuse parts of a JD Musik service without our express written consent. In particular, you may not use any data mining, robots or similar data collection and extraction programs to extract any essential parts of a JD Musik service for reuse (regardless of whether once or repeatedly) without the express written consent of www.jonasderksen.com. Furthermore, without the express written consent of www.jonasderksen.com, you may not create and / or publish your own database that contains essential parts of a JD Musik service.
All patents pending on JD Musik are also applicable to all services and other products of JD Musik. It may happen that the respective patents are operated under one or more patents.
1. Access to some (paid) services on the website requires the creation of an account.
2. The creation of an account is only permitted to persons of full legal capacity, who are provided with the registration form on the website www.jonasderksen.com.
3. The user undertakes not to provide any false information about himself. Furthermore, the user undertakes to check his information regularly to ensure that it is correct.
4. When you use a JD Musik service, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to your computer and mobile devices. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to be responsible for all activities carried out using your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your password is kept secret and stored securely and you should inform us immediately if you have any cause for concern that a third party has gained knowledge of your password or that the password is being used without authorization or this is likely. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide to us is correct and complete and that you notify us of any changes to the information you provide. You can view and update some of the information you have given us on our website.
5. The user can change his user name and password at any time.
6. You may not use a JD Musik service in a manner that is likely to interrupt, damage or otherwise impair the services or access of JD Musik.
7. Furthermore, you must not use the services of JD Musik for fraudulent or in connection with a criminal offense, unlawful activity, harassment or inconvenience.
8. We reserve the right to withhold the services on the website from you or to close member accounts. This applies in particular in the event that you violate applicable law, contractual agreements or our guidelines.
9. The users of this website can delete their account at any time by sending a message via the contact form. The user's account will be deleted immediately as soon as the user has filled out and sent the form.
Claims from intellectual property rights
JD Musik respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a manner that gives rise to suspicion of infringement, please follow our infringement notification procedure at www.jonasderksen.com.
1. We always strive to ensure that the services of JD Musik are available without interruptions and that transmissions are error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Your access to the services of JD Musik may occasionally be interrupted or restricted in order to enable repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities. We try to limit the frequency and duration of any such temporary interruptions or restrictions.
2. JD Musik has unlimited liability insofar as the cause of the damage is based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by JD Musik or a legal representative or vicarious agent of JD Musik.
3. Furthermore, JD Musik is liable for the slightly negligent breach of essential obligations. Obligations are essential, the breach of which endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract or the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and which you regularly trust to be observed. In this case, however, JD Musik is only liable for the foreseeable, contract-typical damage. JD Musik is not liable for the slightly negligent breach of obligations other than those mentioned in the preceding sentences.
4. The above limitations of liability do not apply to injury to life, limb and health, to a defect after assuming a guarantee for the quality of the product and to fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
5. As far as the liability of JD Musik is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
Links to other website
1. For links that are not operated by Jonas Derksen and are on their website, we have no way of checking the content of this website, as it is completely independent of us.
2. For this reason, we do not take any responsibility for the content of these websites and the consequences of their use by visitors to them. Accessing all websites accessible via links is at your own risk. There is no separate notice when users leave the website. However, we ask you to inform us immediately of any illegal and dubious content on the linked website.
3. Other websites may have a link to Jonas Derksen's website. Such a link requires our prior consent.
1. It can happen that data and information about visitors and users (date, time, page accessed) are saved on the server when they are accessed. We point out that - without consent - no personal data (e.g. name, address or email address) will be stored.
2. Should personal data be collected, we undertake to obtain the prior consent of the website user. We undertake not to pass on any data to third parties unless the visitor or user gives their prior consent.
3. We would like to point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (e.g. by e-mail) can have security gaps. Accordingly, a fault-free and trouble-free protection of the data of third parties cannot be fully guaranteed. Our liability is excluded in this regard.
4. Third parties are not entitled to use contact data for commercial activities, provided that the provider has given the data subjects prior written consent.
5. The user has the right to information. You have the right at any time to receive information from us about your data in full and free of charge.
6. Furthermore, there is a right to correction / deletion of data / restriction of processing for the user.
4. We would like to point out that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, most of which are so-called session-related cookies. Session-related cookies are characterized by the fact that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and enable us to recognize your computer system on your next visit (so-called permanent cookies).
5. You can object to the storage of cookies. A banner is available for you to object to / accept.
6. Of course, you can set your browser so that no cookies are stored on the hard drive or cookies that have already been stored are deleted. Instructions on how to prevent and delete cookies can be found in the help function of your browser or software manufacturer.
Place of jurisdiction and applicable law
1. For disagreements and disputes on the occasion of this contract, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies exclusively, excluding the UN sales law.
2. The sole place of jurisdiction for orders from merchants, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is the registered office of the provider.
1. The contract language is German.
4. The ineffectiveness of a provision does not affect the effectiveness of the other provisions of the contract. Should this occur, the meaning and purpose of the provision should be replaced by another legally permissible provision that corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the ineffective provision.
Pianist and composer
From 50€ order value in the online store free shipping within Germany 🇩🇪